Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA)
The RHCVA certification is for system administrators whose responsibilities require them to have the skill and knowledge to deploy and manage virtual hosts in production environments using Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
This credential assures enterprises that their virtualization solutions are administered optimally and establishes credibility for service providers.
An RHCVA has demonstrated the following knowledge and skills:
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Creating datacenters, clusters, pools, and templates
- Installing and configuring Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization hypervisors to support guests and attach to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Perform essential management tasks, such as logging and bookmarking
Testing the skills required to deploy and manage virtual environments
The performance-based RHCVA Exam (EX318) tests your knowledge and skills to create, deploy, and manage Linux® and Microsoft Windows virtual machines hosted on either Red Hat® Enterprise Linux servers or dedicated hyper visor nodes using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
Red Hat Certified Security Specialist (RHCVA) Total Duration: 40 hrs
|Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (EX318) – Click to see course details||40 hrs||47,500/- + 18% GST|
- Date: December 25, 2018
- Category: Red Hat LINUX
- Value: Rs. 47,500/- + 18% GST