Microsoft – MCSE Security
MCSE 2003 Security (8 Exams): Rs. 22,500/-
During the program, students will achieve the following Six certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- MCSA: Security 2003
- MCSE: Security 2003
- CompTIA Security+
Our goal is to send you home with your MCSE – and your future – in your pocket!
The Windows 2003 track of the MCSE credential is designed for information technology (IT) professionals working in the typically complex computing environment of medium to large organization s.
|Installing Configuring and Administering MS WIN XP Professional||
|Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment||
|Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure||
|Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure||
|Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure||
|Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network||
|Designing Security for a Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 Network||
- During Training Session Vibrant prepares you for Practical Application & Implementation of Course.
- For Exam success Vibrant have created Special Vibrant Simulation Exams.
- Concise Guide for each subject is available free to quickly study exam subject.
- Date: January 2, 2019
- Category: MICROSOFT