MCSE 2003 (7 Exams):
Vibrant delivers the greatest value in the market for Windows 2003 Certification Training. During the program, students will achieve the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Our goal is to send you home with your MCSE – and your future – in your pocket!
MCSE 2003 Certification:
The Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer ( MCSE ) credential is the premier certification for professionals who analyze the business requirements and design and implement the infrastructure for business solutions based on the Microsoft Windows 2003 platform and Microsoft .NET Enterprise Servers. Implementation responsibilities include installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network systems. The Windows 2003 track of the MCSE credential is designed for information technology (IT) professionals working in the typically complex computing environment of medium to large organizations.
|Installing Configuring and Administering MS WIN XP Professional|
|Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment|
|Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure|
|Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure|
|Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure|
|Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network|
|Designing Security for a Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 Network|
- During Training Session Vibrant prepares you for Practical Application & Implementation of Course.
- For Exam success Vibrant have created Special Vibrant Simulation Exams.
- Concise Guide for each subject is available free to quickly study exam subject.